Gorgeously Green Official

Here is the official website that I have used as a basis for my blog: www.gorgeouslygreen.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Think local

It's now safe to blog about the Christmas presents that I bought for my family. And I managed to find almost all of them either at local stores in downtown Manistee and the Marquette Co-op.

I bought my dad a bottle of local organic maple syrup at the Marquette Co-op. Though I hadn't ever tried the syrup before, I'm looking forward to finding out how delicious it is.

The real find for this holiday season was an apron for my sister. Its chartreuse with various cats printed on it. If my sister isn't a crazy cat lady then my skin in naturally purple. I found the apron in this little store in downtown Manistee called The Ideal Kitchen. Honestly when I bought the apron I wasn't so sure but as soon as my sister unwrapped it I knew I had chosen well. Her face light up and I just now got my hearing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment