Gorgeously Green Official

Here is the official website that I have used as a basis for my blog: www.gorgeouslygreen.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fallin' off the band wagon

It's the week before finals and I've completely lost myself in the insanity of the semester.  Costs have also overridden my efforts of being gorgeously green.  Winter has arrived rather late this year but the Farmer's Market is now closed so getting affordable fresh food is now a treat.  I've had a lot of car issues and it's back to using it every day to keep it working (word from the wise: never buy a Trailblazer).

I've been researching for my term paper but instead of reading them online, I've printed out the useful articles.  Now these are peer reviewed articles on average a minimum of 10 pages.  Double sided and on 30% recycled paper (which finding recycled paper higher than that in the Upper Peninsula is like asking for snow in August) but still for any use to me they had to be printed.

I'm looking forward to Winter break where I can relax, enjoy a few good books, and begin to research new ways to be green and have it be affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment