Gorgeously Green Official

Here is the official website that I have used as a basis for my blog: www.gorgeouslygreen.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kitty Litter Take 2

Since the last natural kitty litter was a bust, I went with a common natural kitty litter found in Wal-mart. Feline Pine has become a popular alternative to the common clay kitty litter. And the fact it's from Wal-mart means that it's available to the masses and easy to find.

It's main ingredient is wood shavings. There are no fragrances added, no additives, and so there aren't any dust clouds of chemicals. It's completely natural and healthier for my cat but there are a few draw backs.

It is a pain to clean up, my cat hates it, and it has to be completely replaced every other day or else it smells horrendous! I can't wait to try something new. I think I may try my friend Rebecca's suggestion of "The Word's Best Cat Litter".

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of people using shredded paper. But I don't have a cat so I can't try it out, and to be honest, that particular solution just sounds a little... TOO easy.

    ReplyDelete