Gorgeously Green Official

Here is the official website that I have used as a basis for my blog: www.gorgeouslygreen.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dirty Kitty Litter Box + Pudge Sulking = Bath

My cat has recently developed this habit when she is sulking: sitting in the semi-dirty kitty litter box.  Talk about gross.  Ergo a bath was necessary.

Now if you've ever given a cat a bath, you know that it can be anywhere between World War III and the cat shutting completely down.  Thankfully Pudge is the shutting down type, at least until the end of the bath when she's finally had enough.

I used Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soap, lavender scented because that's what I had.  It's certified fair trade, biodegradable, vegetable based, the packaging is 100% recycled, and certified organic oils were used within the solution.  I made sure to thin it out with water.  Which would insure less time rinsing her out which in turn translates to less stress for the both of us.

Pudge was such a good girl.  She didn't scratch, and hardly growled (although washing her rather large tummy wasn't appreciated).

Once the rinsing process came, she began to lose a bit of her patience.  And once I began to towel-off the water, she immediately had had enough and escaped.  Pudge took her revenge by drying off on my bed. 

I tried to get a decent picture of her but she wouldn't smile for the camera.

Now that she's dry, she's so clean and soft. =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment